Colorful

So, my guilty pleasure is a wonderful website called "Color Quiz". As the website describes it, "The test itself is based upon fundamentals in color psychology. With years of research by color psychologists the characteristics of certain colors has been identified to cause an emotional response in people. This was done by studying the response from hundreds of thousands of test subjects around the world in order to isolate how certain colors make us feel. By doing the reverse, using the colors people prefer to determine how people feel, we can get some interesting indicators about a person's current emotional state."

Basically what that comes down to is 8 color blocks appear on the screen, and you click on them in the order they naturally appeal to you. As you click each square it disappears. Then, you click a second set of 8 colored blocks- all the same colors but have been rearranged in a different order. The point is to not intentionally pick the same order, but what naturally appeals to you most. It then analyzes this information and offers a diagnosis on what your actual problem is. For me, it is usually pretty close. Here were my results today:




ColorQuiz.comNicole took the free ColorQuiz.com personality test!

"Seeks freedom from problems and a secure state of ..."


Click here to read the rest of the results.




Interesting. I feel like this time around, most of that is true for me. Some people take the test and it means nothing to them and feels totally random. I think maybe my Synesthesia might have something to do with me being a little more in touch with the color world. Who knows. Maybe I'm just the oddball! I'll post these color quizzes from time to time, just out of curiosity to see where I'm at for the moment. Cool.

No comments: