What is your music mood?

I’m very particular about my music, and how when I listen to it, it has to reflect/support the kind of mood I’m in. So, while I was stumbling today, I found this wonderful website called Musicovery.com. Using your current mood, you can place your target mark anywhere on four different parts of a quadrant; energetic, calm, dark, or positive. Depending on what your two axis points are, it will pull up this mind-map-like animation showing what songs the program things work best for your mood, and will automatically play the songs in full length

All the genres of music are color coded, so if you want to be a little more specific, you can use this feature to help narrow in on your perfect song. You also have another option which is ‘Dance’, which allows you to use the same quadrant axis to place your mood, except the different axis are labeled by tempo and dance. You can drag yourself into a different decade if you so desire, or pick a range of time, like 70’s-90’s for example.



HOW COOL

No comments: